Want to take your DOFE one step further? Become part of the DOFE Club!
We are a club bringing together alumni and participants at all levels of the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award (DOFE). We bring together young people who want to spend their time in an active and meaningful way. We organise informal get-togethers, outdoor events and international expeditions. We also work with the National DOFE Centre, attending talks in schools, hosting ceremonies and helping out at events. We are part of the international network GAHA (Gold Award Holders Association), which connects DOFE alumni from all over the world.
Who can become a member?
- a member of the DOFE Club can become a participant or graduate of any DOFE level
- the age limit of club members is unlimited
What are the benefits of membership?
- the opportunity to meet new friends, share your experiences and be inspired by the stories of others
- participation in day and weekend events from skiing and hiking to attending festivals and informal gatherings
- opportunity to gain valuable experience and knowledge about running a non-profit organization, organizing events
- if you are a DOFE participant, you can do your volunteering in the club